Liuguanghe Bridge (Xiqian)(Chinese:六广河特大桥) is a cable-stayed bridge in Guiyang City, Guizhou Province, China. It is located 4 kilometers upstream of the Liuguanghe Scenic Spot in Xiuwen County, and is a section of the Xifeng-Qianxi Expressway.
The total length of the bridge is 4,199 ft (1,280 m) and the longest span is 1,903 ft (580 m). Deck height is 1,230 ft (375 m).
This bridge crosses the Liuguang River Scenic Area and was built very high to protect the scenic area.
- On July 20, 2014, Liuguanghe Bridge (Xiqian) started construction.
- On December 20, 2014, Liuguanghe Bridge began construction of hole piles.
- On September 22, 2015, all the lower columns of the main tower of Xifeng’an were poured.
- On January 29, 2017, Liuguanghe Bridge was successfully closed, marking the completion of construction.
- On April 6, 2017, the bridge was handed over for acceptance and officially put into use.
Liuguanghe Bridge (Xiqian) has a total length of 4,199 ft (1,280 m) and a longest span of 1,903 ft (580 m). The height of the bridge body (tower) is 814 ft (248 m), and the deck height is 1,230 ft (375 m). The 4-lane bridge deck is 91 ft (27.7 m) wide.
The span layout of the bridge is (243 580 243) m. The H-shaped main tower of Qianxi Bank is 814 ft (248 m) high. The bridge deck has a full width of 27.7m, a single steel beam weighs about 16 tons, and a 12m long standard section main longitudinal beam weighs about 28 tons.
Liuguanghe Bridge Data
- East Asia
- In use
- Official name
- Other name(s)
- Liuguanghe Xiqian Expressway Bridge, Liuguang River Bridge
- Xiuwen County, Guizhou Province, China
- Guizhou Bridge Construction Group Co., Ltd.
- Jul-20, 2014
- Construction end
- Jan-29, 2017
- Apr-06, 2017
- Total Duration
- Total length
- 4199 ft ( 1280 m )
- 814 ft ( 248 m )
- 91 ft ( 27.7 m )
- Deck height
- 1230 ft ( 375 m )
- Longest span
- 1903 ft ( 580 m )
- Design type
- Cable-stayed bridge
- Road scale
- 4 lanes
- Yachi River